Friday, August 21, 2009

Waterfalls....

Beign left at home with nothing else better to do on a sunday, a friend Simon and I decided to do to this place called Savage Village. Its this place in a forest with a creek, i guess, with a bunch of waterfalls. Its soo pretty, when ther aren't a bunch of people the water is pretty clear and there are rushing fast waterfalls! The kind of waterfalls that you slide down and get a bunch of bruises from while doing it....well we went there and it was a bunch of fun, then Simon asks me if i think i can climb up the rushing waterfall, me knowing my own strength say no. so he calls me a quitter for not even trying! i know he was playing but still im not a quitter....yeah after trying for like 25min my legs were so tired and weak i realized that i was right to just assume in the first place that i couldn't do it, but that was after the waterfall had is way with me i got slammed against rocks shoved underwater and was pushed into people, and in the end i quite... OH! and while fighting with another waterfall i lost my ring my mother gave me! i was soo upset weep weep...but over all i had a good time, and after i bought stuff for sushi... one of the better parts of the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment