Saturday, November 19, 2011

My last post was 2009.. here is an update

The last post to this blog was right after a small melt down. I believe after that I moved in with a friend, Mila. That didn't go so well, luckily we were able to working things out and we are still friends. Oh yeah, I had another break down and decided to move back to Missouri, with my family. Thanks to my sister (Melissa) I was able to get an interview with the same company she worked at. I got the job, and became slightly successful. Not in that I accumulated a bunch of money, but I was finally stable. I had an apartment, I had a car. I was able to afford things I wanted, I still had problems here and there paying for things. I wasn't very good at managing my money. (I have gotten better at it though... I think)
Then I crashed my car, got a new car lost my job, lost my new car, made a quick decision. I was going back to Maryland 1month short of a year in Missouri.
That was 10 months ago.

Ok that's it for now, I'll tell you about the good stuff later.

- Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment