Thursday, June 25, 2009

our GPS....

Modern day technology is a pain in the assss!! I want all humans to always keep in mind that we are smarter than even the best robot because we have common sense. I have had a stressful three days with our "awesome" GPS. Day one was great it took us straight to the place i wanted to go, three hour drive to Norfolk, Virginia. The third day was ridiculous! We wanted to go to Wal-mart but the GPS sent us the opposite direction! So we drove around like idiot trying to find it in the shopping center. Oh and for my defence the Wal-mart was hidden....but i dont knwo why the GPS kept on sending us to Ross instead of the Wal-mart. It also doesnt say to turn with enough time, so i am constanly making mistakes and having to make fast action to get into the right lane or i have to turn around and "re-calculate" my direction...You have no idea how tired i am of hearing "re-calculating" ahh!! i feel like scraming each time it says it, especially when i already know where im going or if i decide to stop some where else...drives me mad.The voice on this this is annoying if it atleast had a better voice, and not some gross computer voice it might not be so bad.
and yes incaes you were wondering you can get lost with a GPS....

1 comment:

  1. tell me about it, damn, i was using my boyfriends iphone to get to a nearby city and we were going in circles without even leaving this one. was crazy....but in my defense the street we needed to take wasn't well marked anyhow.

    ReplyDelete